Dryright provide specialist drying systems. After working in this industry for over 30 years, the DRYRIGHT directors have developed a highly specialised approach in dealing with damage caused by fire and flood. Our services include the following steps:
- Investigation: carry out a full survey of the premises, inspecting and recording the damage
- Report: the results of our survey are compiled into a comprehensive report
- Plan: depending on the various factors highlighted in the report, we formulate and document a drying plan.
- Implementation: once the plan is approved, we will install the equipment and carry out the treatment.
- Final Survey: at this point, we make a final survey to confirm the expected results have been achieved and that no residual problems remain.