12 hectares of employment land remaining for office and industrial development.
Permission for B1 business use and B2 general industrial use.
Potential for wide variety of plots ranging from 0.2ha up to 6 hectares for bespoke developments.
- Utility services to the plot boundary
- Modern office and workshop complexes comprise existing development on estate - including St Stephen’s Court - 14 contemporary small new offices with own front door grouped around a courtyard - and Harvey and Brockwell Courts with a total of 17 small modern workspace units.
- Immediately east of Willington on the A690 Durham to Crook road
- 18 km (11 miles) to A1(M)
- 10 km (6 miles) south west of Durham rail station
- 37 km (23 miles) north west of Durham Tees Valley airport
- 45 km (28 miles) south of Newcastle airport
- 55 km (34 miles) west of the Port of Tees
03000 261 261