22 hectares of employment land for offices, large scale manufacturing and distribution occupiers.
- Planning consent from February 2007
- Permission for up to 66,000 sq m (712,500sq ft) for B1 business use, B2 general industrial use or B8 storage and distribution use
- Potential for six plots from 4 hectares for bespoke developments
- Full utility services to the site boundary
- 10 miles from Nissan
- Immediately west of the A19 trunk road
- Access from A182 Seaham/Murton junction via new 1 kilometre link road
- Immediately south of the town of Murton
- 2 km north east of Dalton Park, the biggest outlet shopping centre in the North East of England
- Durham rail station, 19 km (12 miles) - 2.5 hours to London
- Newcastle rail station, 30 km (18 miles) - 2.5 hours to London
- Durham Tees Valley airport, 48 km (30 miles)
- Newcastle airport, 47 km (28 miles)
- Port of Tyne, 16 km (10 miles)
- Port of Tees, 38 km (24 miles)
- Developments need to meet ‘very good’ BREEAM standards.
- A contribution towards A19 interchange upgrade may be required.
- Design standards are set out the Development Guide, which can be obtained from Business Durham